skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Tweaks You Can Make:
- Keep a reusable cup, water bottle, bags and cutlery in your car.
- Leave reusable bags in front seat of car as a reminder to take them into store.
- Keep a reusable bag in your handbag or work bag so you’re not caught without one.
- Use a reusable coffee cup when you get coffee on the go.
- Bamboo toothbrushes biodegrade quickly after use, a great alternative to plastic.
- Use reusable produce bags.
- Skip the straw.
- Use shampoo, conditioner, and dish soap bars to eliminate plastic containers.
- Switch to a metal razor instead of plastic razors.
- Use tooth powder or bites to eliminate plastic toothpaste tubes.
- Ladies, switch to menstrual cups; tampons are the fifth most common plastic found in oceans.